We at Camden Hills Regional High School, Camden-Rockport Middle School, and Camden-Rockport Elementary School value our students' safety and take it very seriously.
Before completing an anonymous report, please read the following description.
Bullying means any intentional act, by electronic, written, verbal, or physical means that:
- Physically harms a student or damages the student's property; or
- Has the effect of substantially interfering with a student's education; or
- Is so severe, persistent, or pervasive that it creates an intimidating or threatening educational environment; or
- Has the effect of substantially disrupting the orderly operation of the school.
The bullying will be considered harassment if it is shown to be motivated by one of the following categories: race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, or other distinguishing characteristics.
Bullying and harassment can include (but are not limited to):
- Repeated or pervasive taunting, name-calling, belittling, mocking, put-downs, or demeaning humor
- Behavior that is likely to harm someone by damaging or manipulating his or her relationships with others, including but not limited to gossip, spreading rumors, and social exclusion
- Non-verbal threats and/or intimidations such as use of aggressive, menacing, or disrespectful gestures
- Threats of harm to a student, to his/her possessions, or to other individuals, whether transmitted verbally or in writing
- Blackmail, extortion, demands for protection money, or involuntary loans or donations
- Blocking access to school property or facilities
- Stealing or hiding books, backpacks, or other possessions
- Physical contact or injury to another person or his/her property.
- Cyber – using technology to bully: social network sites, web pages, text messages, instant messaging, hate blogs, pictures, prank phone calls, etc.;
If your concern meets these criteria, please press Continue to file an anonymous report.